Tuesday 28 December 2010

Psychic Readers - Medium Readers - Clairvoyants - Tarot Experts

Intro:
I am a 4th generation psychic and my psychic readings online are clear, sympathetic, direct and empowering. I will not tell you what to do but will use my clairvoyant and psychic skills to guide and assist you. Working with guides, Tarot, angels and my Egyptian guides I will support, clarify and help you through your reading. I am also able to call on my experience as a Wiccan High Priestess to teach you how to protect yourself and create the magical life you want, in a practical, down-to-earth and effective way.

History:
Born into a long line of psychics, I was tutored by my family elders and was a well-known horse healer and whisperer by the age of 12. As is the tradition, I waited until I was 16 to begin formal training in Wicca and I have been running teaching groups and circles for the last 20 years. I have trained with some of the biggest names in the esoteric and occult world but I credit nature as my greatest teacher. I am initiated into the Ancient Egyptian temple traditions of Thebes and work with the Egyptian rites and pantheon.

1 comment:

  1. Please remove our logo from your site or I will request that your site is removed from Google.

    ReplyDelete