Saturday 5 February 2011

Heahshot Los Angeles — Great Headshots in Los Angeles That Book!

One of the biggest secrets to get killer acting headshots is to ACT!, literally, have a character and story just like you would if the camera was rolling, the only difference is that this one shoots stills. I learned this in one of my headshot sessions, and after this little trick, I have consistently gotten great shots regardless of the headshot photographer, and most of all I enjoy the process now. Something else as well that the great actor Michael Caine presented in his brilliant presentation masterclass "Acting in Film", is the idea that you should be able to walk past two movie actors rehearsing, and should have no idea that they are rehearsing, that for the big screen, all actions become somehow "amplified", he does a great bit about "I'd like some egg and chips". The other thing that is very important is to relax.

Just some thougths from the top of my head, but I hope you find this web site really interesting and helpful if you are trying to get a break in acting or modelling in Los Angeles, using your professionaly shot headshots at an affordable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment